Access to Client Portal
AFTER you set your appointment date and time,
To Access your Client Portal:
Please click on the access button at the bottom of the page from an iPad, iPhone, Mac or Windows PC. The iPad and iPhone are preferred as it allows you to review and sign the consent forms and agreements:
If unable to open the client portal from your Mac or Windows computer please follow these steps :
- Close all your browsers and try the link again.
- Reboot computer and try the link again.
- Try a different browser or computer if available. Please Note: Google Chrome browser will not work with this app.
- Even better, if you have access to an iPad please open the link I provided from there.
- Enable Silverlight plugin :
- Safari - Be sure the Safari->"Private Browsing" menu item is unchecked. Then open menu item Safari->Preferences->Security and press "Manage Website Settings...". Then choose Silverlight on the left and ensure "When visiting other websites" is set to "Run in unsafe mode".
- Firefox - Open the “Tools->Add-ons” menu. Press “Plugins” on the left and make sure the Silverlight plugin is set to “Always Active”.
- Internet Explorer - First be sure there is nothing that says “InPrivate” at the top by the web address. If so, restart your browser. Then press the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Manage add-ons”. Then choose “All add-ons” under the “Show:” field. Then scroll down on the right and make sure the “Microsoft Silverlight” add-on is “Enabled”. If on Windows XP use Firefox.
Home Consult Convenience Fee of $30.00 is is due at time of visit & is not reimbursable by insurance.
Please Note: Cancellations with less than 24 hr notice incur a $50.00 charge